Kineton Sports and Social Club is an excellent venue for caravan and motorhome rallies.
Views from Burton Dassett Hills, Edge Hill and our site at Kineton
Why book with us......
- Great location, convenient access from Junction 12 of the M40 (Gaydon), lovely views to Edge Hill and the Burton Dasset Hills
- Large, flat grassed areas that can accomodate over 100 caravans and vehicles
- Lots to do nearby with all the attractions of Warwick, Stratford, several National Trust properties and the British Motor Museum in Gaydon
- Plenty of local walks and cycle routes
- Pitch fees include temporary membership of the Club and use of the bar facilities (including snooker room) which can accommodate 100-150 people
- Mains water and chemical waste disposal
- Kineton village only 5 minutes walk away for pubs, Indian restaurant, Chinese takeaway, fish & chips, coffee shop, convenience stores, village shops, post office, vet, doctors surgeries, pharmacy and churches
- Function Hall available for booking which can accommodate 130 people if seated with tables or 200 if standing
- Click here for Hall hire information
Standard pitch fee is £10.20 per unit per night including VAT. Discounts negotiable for larger rallies and extended stays.
To make an enquiry contact Mel Codd (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 640121).
|The Castle pub at Edge Hill||Farnborough Hall (NT)||Warwick Castle|
|Stratford on Avon||Upton House (NT)||Charlecote Park (NT)|
Due to legal limitations, rallies can only be booked by parties representing an "Exempted Organisation" that holds a Paragraph 6 Exemption Certificate. There are nearly 600 such organisations in the UK and they include "The Camping and Caravanning Club" and "The Caravan and Motorhome Club" along with many other owners clubs and organisations.
With this exemption, your club can use a site for club meetings, rallies or events. These meetings need to:-