Kineton Sports and Social Club is an excellent venue for caravan rallies.
- Great location, convenient access from Junction 12 of the M40 (Gaydon), lovely open views to Edge Hill and the Burton Dasset Hills
- Large, flat grassed areas that can accomodate up to 100 caravans and vehicles
- Lots to do nearby with all the attractions of Warwick, Stratford and the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon
- Plenty of local walks and cycle routes (cycle maps provided)
- Pitch fees give temporary membership of the Club and use of the bar facilities which can accommodate 100-150 people
- Function Hall available for booking which can accommodate 130 people if seated around tables or 200 if standing
- Taps available for supply of fresh cold water
- Facility available for caravan waste disposal
- Kineton village only 5 minutes walk away
To make an enquiry contact Club Secretary Mel Codd (email@example.com or call 01926 640121).